Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Have Reputation Will Travel (1196 Views)

October 10, 2019 06:49PM
Here we are about one-half way through Thursday's KEE card. CCB is listed with entries in four races 2,5,7,9. In race #2 his trainee Passive Investing off a couple of 2nd places finishes in NY (BEL & SAR) went off @ 4/5 and was the easiest of winners.

In race #5 his used Eurofilly that was recently picked up in GB and shipped over with relatively low mileage and a winner @ Ascot vs twenty-six!(26) others went off again @ 4/5 and I have to wait for the replay to see where she finished if she did. Meanwhile, another Euro-importer of some renown (Graham Motion) brought over a French hot-rod named Tuned who ran like the wind and her sire Tornado to win going away as a 9/2 gift.

Edit - So CCB's race #5 did finish but was never involved. I'm surprised I have any hair left having seen so many instances of this kind of flop. Being simple-minded it appeared, to me, one of the Euros would win, pick the one with the best price. It's just aggravating to see a situation where an odds on horse just doesn't compete at all. In Japan, I think they investigate these situations.

Looking forward to races 7 & 9.
Subject Author Posted

Have Reputation Will Travel (1196 Views)

Tavasco October 10, 2019 06:49PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login