Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is Taiba In The KY Derby Good For Horse Racing (574 Views)

April 14, 2022 09:12AM
While binge-watching "The Fall" on Prime Video also via Peacock I got to wondering in a particularly confusing segment.

What if someone, even Beychock et al, filed suit to prohibit the Sham of Taiba from being trained and consequently subject to rules violations by Bob Baffert from running in the Kentucky Derby.

Point #1 - Power Crazies CDI and Bob Baffert (Trainer) are feuding. Their needs may compromise the upcoming Ky. Derby for large numbers of fans and bettors. aka I never want to hear the names, Hitler, Stalin, Putin, Madoff, Cosby, Navarro, Paddock, or Baffert again.

Point #2 - Bad Bob's team has gone to Tim Yakeen's employ. Should I now consider Yakeen an outlaw? I suppose CDI's suspension should have included Baffert's employees, vets, etc. Isn't the Taiba's jockey complicit in wrongdoing or just a greedy pos?

The spirit of Churchill's suspension is- we don't want Bob Baffert and those like him in our show. If Churchill loses that control, I predict CDI will fold its horse racing tent sooner than later.

Lot's more to consider but if Taiba goes so do my measly $'s.
Subject Author Posted

Is Taiba In The KY Derby Good For Horse Racing (574 Views)

Tavasco April 14, 2022 09:12AM

Re: Is Taiba In The KY Derby Good For Horse Racing (473 Views)

jbelfior April 14, 2022 10:37AM

Re: Is Taiba In The KY Derby Good For Horse Racing (454 Views)

Tavasco April 14, 2022 02:41PM

Re: Is Taiba In The KY Derby Good For Horse Racing (586 Views)

arcadia123 April 14, 2022 02:38PM

Re: Is Taiba In The KY Derby Good For Horse Racing (584 Views)

TGJB April 14, 2022 03:44PM

Re: Is Taiba In The KY Derby Good For Horse Racing (478 Views)

jma11473 April 14, 2022 07:58PM

Re: Is Taiba In The KY Derby Good For Horse Racing (455 Views)

confused April 15, 2022 11:33AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login