Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Black Eyed Susan (1200 Views)

May 18, 2018 03:28PM
Quiet day at work so thought I would try my hand at analyzing the BES. In PP order

Tell your Mama - inching forward but hasnt run a figure fast enough to be relevant for the top spot.

Midnight Disguise - scratched

Coach Rocks - Either that last race was the end of the line or simply didnt like the mud. Spots 1/2 a point in weight to boot. Either way a toss.

Red Ruby - If you disregard the last where the trainer says she lost her race in the paddock, or she is training nice since the stitches were removed, tought to take a short price. Has a chance on figures though. Will use.

Mihrab - would expect a reaction off the big jump up.

CS Incharge - will take money off the connections, sibs and Tampa Win but not relevant unless jumps up BIG

Goodonehoney - Trainer has good stats for a top 3rd off and last 90 days. Use underneath

Indy Union - nice development, especially if you toss the turf outing. Seems to run ok in the mud and picks up Jose. Exotics for me

Sara Street - keeps developing and may even move forward. A pair probably takes this.

Stakes on a Plane - has developed a lot but now is 1st time lasix. I will use underneath expecting a pair up at best

SARA STREET/INDY UNION for me. Good luck all
Subject Author Posted

The Black Eyed Susan (1200 Views)

Niall May 18, 2018 03:28PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login