Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

THORO-LY Thank You (970 Views)

July 04, 2020 12:21PM
Hello all, a quick shout out to all the folks over at Thoro-Graph. Really appreciate the Belmont Stakes seminar as well as the association with NYRABETS so that we can lower the ancillary costs associated with horseplaying. My friends and I had the unique opportunity to sit with Chris Kay a few years back and there were 2 points he wanted to drive home. #1 is the amount of people trying to steal from NYRA and racing. #2 is everybody wanted a handout from NYRA (free admission ect) but didnt ask it from other racing stake holders. TG and NYRA together remedy that point. Its folly to try and defend NYRA, I'm just saying thanks and looking forward. To that point there are 2 NYRABETS promotions for today that s/b publicized. Free $10 bet on the Investec Derby (11:55 est). Bet $10 to win and if you dont you get it back. FWIW, the 6 Kemeko is taking money but I'll land else where. I wagered on a Kittens Joy progeny in the Irish Derby and when the running started was up the track. I'm looking at Russian Emperor. NYRABETS is also boosting you win bet on the Met Mile to 5-1 is your selection goes off shorter. I'm a small bettor and these gifts are nice.

Anyway, Happy Independence Day and God bless America. Be safe all, have fun, enjoy the day however you spend it!
Subject Author Posted

THORO-LY Thank You (970 Views)

Niall July 04, 2020 12:21PM

Re: THORO-LY Thank You (693 Views)

TGJeff July 04, 2020 02:22PM

Re: THORO-LY Thank You (606 Views)

IK July 04, 2020 09:23PM

Re: THORO-LY Thank You (518 Views)

TGJeff July 05, 2020 03:44PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login