Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Classic (374 Views)

November 07, 2021 12:16AM
I liked Knicks go, had a nice win wager on him at 3-1, I thought his numbers were so superior that even if he regressed 2 points that he would still win. Thought Max Player would run huge, same with Art collector, Medina Spirit ran huge despite not getting the lead, probably going to be 3 year old champ. Beat EQ both times they met, won the derby and beat older horses race prior. Interested in the seminar as I did not purchase it.
And on a completely different subject, the one involving grooms urinating in stalls. As I was explaining to my wife the Baffert overage positives, I asked her if grooms do that in the horses stall, she immediately responded “All the time”.
I was telling her about the Baffert accusation about a groom and just read an article about some English trainer getting a positive for MDMA. Turns out the groom was a consumer of said drug and it was a case of cross contamination. He also stated that he expressly has enforced a rule that humans urinating in horses stalls are forbidden.

So I guess when you gotta go!
Subject Author Posted

Classic (535 Views)

Ace November 06, 2021 11:05PM

Re: Classic (460 Views)

Tavasco November 06, 2021 11:15PM

Re: Classic (415 Views)

Ace November 06, 2021 11:58PM

Re: Classic (374 Views)

Roman November 07, 2021 12:16AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login