Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Belmont Sires (375 Views)

June 06, 2023 04:24AM
Hey Richeebee, regarding your so-called "dead link" I think the restored blog includes a technical bug whereas we can't add a link to a post. Nicely Nicely may have an opinion about my hunch.

Secondly, I have already rushed to judgment on Violence and the endurance or long-distance capability of his get. Barring a stamina-loaded mare I will toss his offspring from any race longer than 1 + 1/8 miles.

In regard to Forte, the idea that a young colt has already or will soon outrun its breeding typically refers to runners stretching from sprints to routes. IMO, Forte is a magnificent racehorse and a top-notch router probably best at a mile and an eighth. He could be a superior miler or win the Belmont that is yet to be seen. So, for the time being, I am against either.

However, in TAP I trust. and if there is a prop bet Forte vs National Treasure in the Belmont I will fade Forte. The curious horse, Prove Worthy, appears to be bred for a marathon not only because he lacks speed. Ha!

Lastly, Arcangelo deserves the steam, and Tapit Trice deserves the favoritism in my book.
Subject Author Posted

Belmont Sires (416 Views)

richiebee June 05, 2023 10:14PM

Re: Belmont Sires (375 Views)

Tavasco June 06, 2023 04:24AM

Re: Belmont Sires (195 Views)

big18741 June 07, 2023 09:39AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login