Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: NO HDP (1237 Views)

March 03, 2002 05:11AM
I'm right there with you. I like FFA's pattern moreso than anyone elses and a move to around a 3 puts him right in the thick of it, especially given the weights, however I do not think that Martinez can make 116. At least I don't recall him doing so this last summer at Delaware when he was trying to break his funk. Even at even weight, I still like FFA at the price. Valhol looks nice as does San Pedro. I will bet against GH with his 3 consecutive negatives coming back to haunt him. IMO, he's been overbet many times in his career. KAN, the Donn hero for me, I think will react to the 0 he ran last out. He had to slowly forge to the first 0. Then the bounce to 7. I think that the seven is a valid number and not a product of turf. The 7.2 that he ran in his 3yo campaign seemed to fit with his overall pattern, so I think there's a good chance that KAN will be overbet given his huge Donn run and is a good horse to take a stand against.

Additionally, thanks once again to TG for their solid figures over the SA lawn. The Frank Kilroe Mile was a shining example of the strentgh of the turf numbers out West. Decarchy laid over this field, even with the wide post. Figured to settle in nicely and he did. The other two, Sarafan and Designed For Luck were very gettable. I've been on a monster roll (for me at least) over the last 3 months, all thanks to TG. I've never had so many signers in my whole playing career as I have now. (Sure Mr. IRS Agent, I had losses to offset those wins.)
Subject Author Posted

New Orleans (1907 Views)

kevin s March 03, 2002 02:34AM

Re: NO HDP (1237 Views)

Bill March 03, 2002 05:11AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login