Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

THOROGRAPH SCORES BIG IN CHOOSE 6 DEBUT (770 Views)

July 19, 2005 02:54AM
I was at Delaware Park for the Sunday debut of the new Choose Six wager and those using THOROGRAPH data had an AMAZING day!!! I was 1 of 5 winners of the bet and it paid $7500! When I went to cash, 2 other winners were standing in line waiting for their big payoff. One was the renowned Jerry Brown, the "King of the Thorograph Thing", and the other was a Thorograph user from the Harrisburg area. So, of the 5 people who won the bet, AT LEAST 3 were THOROGRAPH USERS! (the other 2 we dont know about...could be T-GRAPH users too!). Either way, it was an outstanding day, since not 1 favorite won the last 7 races and the pick 3's were fantastic as well. Looking at the T-graph sheets made it easy to come up with the $32 and $22 winners and "Major Mecke" was an absolute "lock" that paid $12.60! I had a fantastic day and it was all thanks to THOROGRAPH!. The people at Cantor Trading have come up with a great way to make a difficult bet much more "hit-able", but lets face it...you need great data to win big...and THOROGRAPH is the BEST!
Subject Author Posted

THOROGRAPH SCORES BIG IN CHOOSE 6 DEBUT (770 Views)

Wire To Wire July 19, 2005 02:54AM

Re: THOROGRAPH SCORES BIG IN CHOOSE 6 DEBUT (544 Views)

flushedstraight July 19, 2005 04:36PM

Re: THOROGRAPH SCORES BIG IN CHOOSE 6 DEBUT (502 Views)

bdhsheets July 20, 2005 01:58AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login