Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ROTW - Dynamite or Dud? (1863 Views)

March 10, 2002 03:22AM
Repent is the obvious horse to beat and most likely winner. He will have to run an off race to lose and even then he might still win.

However, Easyfromthegitgo has the most interesting line to me. He is what I think off as a firecracker. His fuse was lit when he first paired 9's back in October. That pair-up signaled an upcoming big move. In other words, the firecracker was ready to blow up sometime soon. A few weeks later he came back with another 9. Obviously, the fuse was getting shorter. Then a month later he makes a small move to 7.75. That was not the explosion but a sure sign that the fuse was still burning. Six weeks later he pairs the 7.75. It looked like he might be just about at the end of the fuse but then he comes back with yet another 7.75 three weeks later. It has now been almost 5 months since the fuse was first lit and 3 months since he made any forward move. Either he is a big keg of dynamite sitting at the end of a very long fuse or he has now simply fizzled into a dud. I would say the odds are about 50/50 either way. We will find out on Sunday.

Good luck to all.

Chris
Subject Author Posted

ROTW - Dynamite or Dud? (1863 Views)

derby1592 March 10, 2002 03:22AM

Re: ROTW - Dynamite or Dud? (1197 Views)

Mark O'Keeffe March 10, 2002 12:24PM

Re: ROTW - Dynamite or Dud? (1139 Views)

Mall March 10, 2002 01:58PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login