Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Recording your wagers (1300 Views)

June 26, 2002 02:08PM
OK gang. We know we should be/must be? keeping an accurate an honest record of our wagers right? so how many of us really do that? Who really knows for sure how much we won or lost for an entire year or even just a race meet? How many of us have started to keep track and just stopped cause we started loosing or just got lazy?
I'm guilty on all of the above and I guess I want to put myself in a box and somehow force myself to start keeping track by starting this discussion. Who really knows based on long-term record keeping what kinds of races and circumstances and tracks we are showing a long-term profit for and vice-versa?
A few years ago American Turf Monthly published an article that included a wagering record chart. All I'd need to do is fill in the blanks. When will I start? Perhaps this Saratoga meet? But I've said that before.

By the way just to clarify the round of drinks on me at Siro's opening day. I'll need a head count before hand because my plans were to spring for a few quarts of Genny at the beer distributor and pass them around at Siro's and maybe if I make some money also get a couple quarts of expensive Pink Champale. Nothings too good for post-race partying opening day.
Subject Author Posted

Recording your wagers (1300 Views)

Philip Mandl June 26, 2002 02:08PM

Re: Recording your wagers (891 Views)

HP June 26, 2002 02:44PM

Re: Recording your wagers (842 Views)

Mall June 26, 2002 04:36PM

Re: Recording your wagers (793 Views)

Marc B June 26, 2002 05:33PM

deleted (759 Views)

trackobserver.193 June 26, 2002 07:11PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login