Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Tiring tracks? Why? (452 Views)

May 06, 2015 02:33AM
sekrah,
Watch how easy this is. I agree with the first two lines of your post. I posted earlier today about the spacing for AP.
A lot of people will play against him at Pimlico. After he completely emptied last Saturday, it will be interesting to see if he, as Covel (I think?) says, puts the weight back on. And as someone suggests AP show a nice work.
He answered the bell with a grueling, winning performance just 21 days from the easily won ARK Derby. Seeing if he can run an excellent race again on 14 days is really gonna be interesting. Maybe he can, maybe he can't.
I can't imagine there's a person in this forum that's hoping AP has a safety issue. With the whole racing world watching, that's the last thing we need.
I suppose I would just as soon wager against him now, when so many people are enamored by him, the problem is who is gonna be in the race that can beat him if he's really good but not great that day? Firing Line? He emptied completely, and he's never came out of a grueling race on 14 days either. I think we seen a field full of mostly shot ponies last week, hard telling who came out of that in one piece. The PERFECT scenario is Upstart had a reason to throw that clunker. It would be sweet for those that played him in the Derby to come back and really crack him this time and have him bring his "A" game. That represents a potentially great betting opportunity.
I look forward to your comments in the room. I do think you bring a lot to the room.
Peace out sekrah. Let's keep our dialogue aggressive but civil.
Subject Author Posted

Tiring tracks? Why? (670 Views)

joekay May 06, 2015 12:24AM

Re: Tiring tracks? Why? (466 Views)

sekrah May 06, 2015 12:40AM

Re: Tiring tracks? Why? (448 Views)

Strike May 06, 2015 01:06AM

Re: Tiring tracks? Why? (454 Views)

sekrah May 06, 2015 01:17AM

Re: Tiring tracks? Why? (452 Views)

smalltimer May 06, 2015 02:33AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login