Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A psychological hypothesis (700 Views)

May 06, 2015 12:44PM
Reading your discussions and comments and way of argumenting I can't help thinking it would be extremely funny to have you personality tested using the classical Myers-Briggs inventory, that could be found for free here: [www.16personalities.com] (hope this is okay TGJB, otherwise just delete it).

Maybe it even could be useful for structuring even better discussions!

I'm predicting a lot of "architects", "logicians", "logisticians" and "debaters" out there! And for TGJB, maybe the Entrepreneur?? (read more about it here if you want a better foundation of what that actually means (and if my prediction is right, you do!): [en.wikipedia.org])

What is the optimal personality type for horsebetting??

What I find specially curious about this is this sentence right here: "Those who prefer thinking tend to decide things from a more detached standpoint, measuring the decision by what seems reasonable, logical, causal, consistent, and matching a given set of rules. Those who prefer feeling tend to come to decisions by associating or empathizing with the situation, looking at it 'from the inside' and weighing the situation to achieve, on balance, the greatest harmony, consensus and fit, considering the needs of the people involved. Thinkers usually have trouble interacting with people who are inconsistent or illogical, and tend to give very direct feedback to others. They are concerned with the truth and view it as more important."

Apply this with the methodology for making TG-figures.. WOW! I can sense some dissonance here! No wonder you're all just a tad f****d up!! Can you now understand the comfort of denying those parts of the real world that does not quantify that easily, or logically reason with the observables, like the Ragz-religion do?

TGJB. You girl.

;)

Love,

Pete.
Subject Author Posted

A psychological hypothesis (700 Views)

Furious Pete May 06, 2015 12:44PM

Re: A psychological hypothesis (465 Views)

smalltimer May 06, 2015 01:09PM

Re: A psychological hypothesis (470 Views)

eljayar52 May 06, 2015 01:16PM

Re: A psychological hypothesis (445 Views)

Rich Curtis May 06, 2015 01:31PM

Re: A psychological hypothesis (433 Views)

eljayar52 May 06, 2015 01:34PM

Re: A psychological hypothesis (406 Views)

SoCalMan2 May 06, 2015 03:20PM

Re: A psychological hypothesis (445 Views)

sekrah May 06, 2015 01:48PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login