Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why you should BUY sheets every time you play:PARET (1023 Views)

June 05, 2020 10:29AM
chart

Disclaimer: I didn't buy sheets yesterday and played very small.

Did anyone hit with Paret? Competitive numbers and exiting a 1.2 million dollar race over course and distance in which he finished second; plus he was getting 6 pounds less than his main rivals which really matters in a mile and a half race. I didn't even note the jockey change to Vargas, who is exponentially better than Frankie P (no offense to him). I think I slept walked through that one. The thing was if you only knew Lezcano, for some inexplicable reason was going to grab Noble Indy, you might have liked Paret more, right? What the hell was Lezcano doing?

Now, I hated the favorites (Rosario's horse ran well, but I know he doesn't love really fast turf--so I wasn't sold in him) and was looking for a speed horse. Right idea, wrong horse. How could Standard Deviation take so much money--average numbers and a switch away from Chad. Like anyone improves a horse after Brown, pretty rare. Sadler's Joy always runs huge numbers because he's usually wide and closing--I was playing against him. And the Mott horse was in post 13. But the ones I used I would never have used if I had bought sheets though. Noble Indy was slow as molasses;I thought HE might make the lead. Pletcher's other runner was probably a bounce waiting to happen--also a wide post, so maybe he didn't bounce. It's funny, the TG race analyst also had the right idea, mentioning longshot chances, just not the right one.

Sometimes it looks so easy afterwards. And I hate it when people say that!

Carryover today in the Pick 5: Let's just hope it doesn't rain too much--I would think the races may still stay on the turf even if the rain comes through--scattered thunderstorms is the forecast.

Don't forget EMPIRE 6 mandatory Saturday.

Good luck to all.
Subject Author Posted

Why you should BUY sheets every time you play:PARET (1023 Views)

Dana666 June 05, 2020 10:29AM

Re: Why you should BUY sheets every time you play:PARET (651 Views)

milwmike June 05, 2020 03:30PM

Re: Why you should BUY sheets every time you play:PARET (598 Views)

Dana666 June 05, 2020 03:42PM

Re: Why you should BUY sheets every time you play:PARET (542 Views)

belmont3 June 06, 2020 12:24AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login