Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: (1286 Views)

March 02, 2002 02:57PM
Freedom Crest sure has a nice OX pattern. The BC debacle seems worst due to the lack of BUTE. Still a tough call; would probably need a small forward move. Gets a cold Nakatani (is he due?) but still a big game jock.

What to do...what to do? Missed the 39-1 score; hate to miss another. Probably a decision at the end.

Euchre is strong but would have like a move off the 2 by now. Cagney needs 3-4 pt move; not today on dirt. Fancy As big move to those 2.2 paired tops spaced apart by 21 days will "probably" hurt. Sky Jack looks to react to the 1.2 secondary top off huge layoff. Giant Genteleman - tough call; will play to bounce of top; been running steadily since August. Seinne has not been able to get back to dirt top. Kudos 2 on short rest must hurt. Last Parade too slow. Futural got hurt by those successive string of negs; came back to 2.1 secondary top after a long layoff; alot of respect for Dollase but playing that it will hurt. Dig For it has isolated 0's but tough to like random pattern from post 11. Irish Eyes is interesting; pair the 2? somewhat steady pattern, has not been overraced lately; post 12 hurts. Brew finally broke through 3 YO top by 1/2 pt. Frankel/Desourmax combo is solid. Did the 2.3 hurt? Must save with the entry. Western Pride has the numbers, but the tops are getting worst (go figure, 1 neg worst than another neg) and the bounces appear to be getting worst; post 14 w/ longshot special Valenzuela; still tough to like.

So, I guess I am playing Freedom Crest w/ the entry as a saver. I love this game!
Subject Author Posted

The Big Cap (1969 Views)

bdhsheets March 02, 2002 07:59AM

Re: Solid Handicapping=$$? (1281 Views)

Mall March 02, 2002 01:50PM

Marc Kramer March 02, 2002 02:57PM

Re: Aha! Gd dope only 1/2 battle. (1237 Views)

Mall March 03, 2002 12:49AM

Marc Kramer March 03, 2002 12:50PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login